Friday, November 15, 2013

Asus F502CA-EB91, 15.6" Screen Display, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Review

Asus F502CA-EB91, 15.6' Screen Display, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive Laptop
Customer Ratings: 2 stars
List Price: $449.99
Sale Price: $339.99
Today's Bonus: 24% Off
Buy Now

I bought this model from Best Buy today and used it for 30 mins. Only then I realized it doesn't have a CD/DVD drive. I need this to run cartoon CDs for my toddler girl. So I am thinking of returning it tomorrow. I am new to Windows 8 and so I was bit blank while using it in some places. Other than these I like this laptop... Sharp camera, very sleek, no lap heat, less weight... These things impressed me.. I would not return this laptop if the DVD drive is not missing....

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This was a gift from my wife, placing me in the uncomfortable position of getting something I wouldn't have bought myself. She purchased it on line, so I did not get to "test drive" one before deciding on it. I am not familiar with Windows 8, so that took some getting used to, and there are a few features I had trouble with: the charm bar did not always appear when called up, and it appeared unexpectedly at other times. The touch pad is one piece, so working the left and right click buttons didn't always respond as expected. Additionally, sometimes a light, unintentional sweep of the finger on the pad minimized what was on the screen, and bringing the screens back wasn't easy as they didn't always go to a taskbar to click on. Finally, it just stopped working--all I got was a blank screen with the cursor, and nothing else could be called up. It was returned within the 30 days.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment