Monday, November 18, 2013

Buy Lenovo ThinkPad R60 9457 - Core Duo T2300E / 1.66 GHz - Centrino

Lenovo ThinkPad R60 9457 - Core Duo T2300E / 1.66 GHz - Centrino Duo - RAM 512 MB - HDD 60 GB - CD-RW / DVD - GMA 950 - Gigabit Ethernet - WLAN : 802.11a/b/g - TPM - Win XP Pro - 15' TFT 1024 x 768 - black - Microsoft Office Ready
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Needed an XP machine or toss existing software.

When machine arrived it had something wrong with it.

It tended to wander off and seemed unresponsive.

I ran a good antivirus, removed all the "personal data" from "gordon's computer turned off the WiFi and disconnected from internet.and the machine runs fine.

I download the antivirus once a month and I currently have no issues with this machine.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment