Monday, November 18, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15 N5050 2.3GHz Intel Core i3 Notebook - Obsidian Review

Dell Inspiron 15 N5050 2.3GHz Intel Core i3 Notebook - Obsidian Black
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I wanted a laptop for some time and searched on the internet looking for one that had the bells and whistles but affordable. I came across the Dell N5050 for a little under $500 with 500G hard drive and 4G memory. I work at home on the computer so I needed one that I really felt comfortable with and this is it. The only negative I can say about it is a personal preference which is no numeric keypad. Working with numbers I have to use the ones above the letters but am learning quickly. I would recommend this computer to anyone that wants speed and affordability.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment