Sunday, November 17, 2013
Discount Toshiba Satellite 2415-S205 Laptop (2.0-GHz Pentium 4-M, 256 MB
The few problems experienced below/above I have also had (little battery life mostly). The speakers aren't so bad, and you can always buy a good pair of headphones which will do just as well. The weight isn't too bad, a bit heavy but comes with the territory. I do graphic and web design so I'm very picky on screen clarity and performance... This definitely excels in both! It's pros really do way out its cons. I've had mine for almost 2 years. It's not very stable when it comes to getting banged up. My previous hard drive crashed and was unrecoverable from my laptop being dropped (maybe 10 inches) to the ground. Toshiba kept the previous hard drive and I was unable to get it back to try and recover my data. Other than that this machine is excellent!The motherboard on this machine, which has been sparingly used since it was purchased in October 2002, failed in November 2003, a date approximately one month after the expiration of the manufacturer's warranty. The cost to replace the board was approximately 25% of the cost of this laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment