Thursday, November 21, 2013

Reviews of Lenovo - IdeaPad Laptop V570-1066AJU / Intel® CoreTM i5-2430M

Lenovo - IdeaPad Laptop V570-1066AJU / IntelĀ® CoreTM i5-2430M Processor / 15.6' Display / 6GB Memory / 750GB Hard Drive / fingerprint reader / webcam / wifi / 4G WiMAX - Silver Gray
Customer Ratings: 2.5 stars
Buy Now
I purchased this item and received it in a timely manner. However, 34 days after receiving it, the backlight was going out, etc. I contacted seller and was told that it was over 30 days and I had to return it to the manufacturer. When I contacted Lenovo, and gave them the serial number and model number, I was told it was a year old on December 28, 2012 so the year warranty had expired also. I have no recourse for the issues with this computer and Amazon won't even assist me. I've very disappointed in Amazon, and will not buy anything like this from them again.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Bought it for the wife for her birthday. Great value but could use light colered keys with dark letters/numbers for ease of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment