Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Reviews of Remanufactured IBM Thinkpad T42 Notebook

Remanufactured IBM Thinkpad T42 Notebook
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Couldn't with the computer. I am a person who likes fast computers. They were not without headaches. With this purchase, I tried a used slower one. Beats the important (at the time Dell) and a custom made thing that fried. Makes more sense for me to have a couple of these used "Rolls" that were well cared for and came with a warranty than a slick fast one that does tricks and causes headaches.

Probably in a class with a couple of cars.. a classic and much loved machine.

Never have any trouble. Tech support was good when I received it. I did not understand the update process.

I use Eset security and a router..never crashes.. self corrects, travels like a dream runs a couple of old huge Hitachi monitors, a ten year old HP desk jet 895cse printer, a newer scanner.

Strong hinges, screen still very good, three years later, still using it. Never a bump. Smooth as silk.

Oct 20 2013. I filled up the hard drive. Still turn it on and use it. Have an Asus K73sd (entry level gaming laptop, was new, now couple of years old the keyboard on the Asus is loosing the paint on the numbers.The old Think pad is fine letters still legible no paint lost.)

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment