This computer works just fine and the price was great. I would suggest purchasing items from this vendor, the computer came to my house really fast. I wasn't suppose to recewive it until January and I received it right before Christmas, I was suprised and happy.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I work on servers that have serial port connections for more advanced troubleshooting since this has it built into the machine its much easier than having a usb dongle and having to look what port its on every time. I would buy again and recommend the Intel chipset for video as the Nvidia chipset is prone to failure I know I have changed out many upon many of those motherboards and I have changed out 2 for video failure in the intel side.
Best Deals for Dell Latitude D630 Core 2 Duo T7300 2.0GHz 2GB 80GB CDRW/DVD 14.1"
Hi Friends,
I bought a laptop recently and This is really worth for what you Pay !!!
Good Luck !
Honest reviews on Dell Latitude D630 Core 2 Duo T7300 2.0GHz 2GB 80GB CDRW/DVD 14.1"
My friend wanted a cheap laptop to surf the web. The price was reasonable and he's happy. The computer works fine and since hasn't had any issues.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dell Latitude D630 Core 2 Duo T7300 2.0GHz 2GB 80GB CDRW/DVD 14.1"
I bought this for a friend. He absolutely loves it. He said its the nicest he has seen in awhile. Even though it has only 2 gb memory, it is fine. It will be used for college, anyway. He has been on it for the past 5 days, and says it is everything he wanted, and more. If he finds it to last thru the fall, and he gets a great use of it, I am going to order one, too. Hey, I might even order one for my sister, she's retired but one would be beneficial for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment