Saturday, November 23, 2013
HP ENVY DV7-7212nr Quad Edition mSSD Windows 8 Notebook PC; 12GB Reviews
I think writing down a review should be optional. Just like how it used to be. I just want to give a couple of stars, clear my order history and get on with the rest of my day. But now we can't send a rating until we give a review on the product we ordered. I used to only write a review if there was something wrong. I f not, then I give five stars. I don't time to write a review for everything I order so I'll just copy and paste this on every order. MAKE THIS SECTION OPTIONAL. Thank you and have a great day!The main reason I don't like it is because of Windows 8 and the fact my $1,300. computer came with Windows 8 Basic and not Windows 8 Pro. If it did I could downgrade to Windows 7 very easy and at no cost.I do not like Windows 8 and would like to return to Windows 7. Also the finger print password works once ever 6 or 7 tries...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment