Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Buy Velocity Micro NoteMagixU450 14-Inch Ultrabook

Velocity Micro NoteMagixU450 14-Inch Ultrabook
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This machine has great specs at a very affordable price. Similar machines from bigger brands sell for hundreds more at Fry's, TigerDirect, and MicroCenter. The only issue is, the manufacturer of the wireless card (Ralink) offers shoddy support for its product in Linux-based systems, and the driver they offer causes a kernel panic I was never able to resolve. However, if you plan to use Windows out of the box, there's no reason not to buy this machine!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

So far so good. Been the best windows computer ive owned but we will see if it lasts me three years or more.....

Best Deals for Velocity Micro NoteMagixU450 14-Inch Ultrabook

It's been about 5 months now since it arrived. It was nice the receive the laptop and have to do very little work to do to start using it. The very little included NOT having to find and delete the junk software my previous computers came with. I did have to load my personal software & data. It has only two USB ports, but they cannot run my external hard drive, I have to use its power supply. It runs a 4-port dongle with USB devices just fine. So far my max has been 4 total USB devices at once. One each HDMI, audio, and SD ports. All the plugs and such are on the right side. :-)

When you start trying to find the DVD, its on the left side and opens/closes with Fn key + F1. It is also easy to turn off the touchpad (Fn+F2) since I prefer a mouse.

I hope it lasts a long time! I already plan to have my next PC to be a Velocity Micro product too! Oh! I almost forgot one very important feature.... it is made in Virginia, USA!!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment