Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Had it for about 1 1 1/2 years, works well still. Not really any lag problems consistent with lower end laptops, but Skype does freeze up the computer anytime I even load it up. I can have any other program open (dozens of programs open at once) and it doesn't cause me any problems, though.Best Deals for Acer 15.6" Laptop 4GB 500GB | V3-551-8887
I'm a producer and gamer. I chose this laptop due to it having a numeric keypad, four cores, 4GB of DDR3 and a 500GB HDD. The bottlenecking point seems to be the GPU. It can generally get pretty hot when you're playing a game, and it used to shut off from overheating, but that problem disappeared after I bought a cooling pad, which you should be using anyways. Battery lasts OK give or take three hours while gaming or rendering, and up to five hours when doing web browsing or other small stuff. No touchscreen, but I wouldn't buy one of those since I don't like Windows 8. The touchpad recognizes multi-touch commands.I'd recommend this laptop for people looking for a decent machine that they can game with for the next few years, for under $500.
No comments:
Post a Comment