Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fujitsu LifeBook A6025 - Core Duo T2450 / 2 GHz - Centrino Duo Reviews

Fujitsu LifeBook A6025 - Core Duo T2450 / 2 GHz - Centrino Duo - RAM 1 GB - HDD 120 GB - DVD?RW / DVD-RAM - GMA 950 - Gigabit Ethernet - WLAN : 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth 2.0 - fingerprint reader - Vista Home Premium - 15.4' Widescreen TFT 1280 x 800
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I've had my A6025 for 3 years, adding 3 extra gigs of RAM, which makes it super fast. Nothing else. No crashes, no freezes. Very secure and practical due to the biometric fingerprint reader. Dropped it a few times, no major damage other than minor scrapes. The HDD protector kicks in disabling the reader to protect the Hard drive. Bought an HP D7V, a Sony VAIO, a Toshiba, and none could even come close to the build, features and sturdiness of this laptop.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought my fujitsu A6025 in 2007 so I'm not sure if this is the same model. Nevertheless, it had so many problems from the start. First, my battery died shortly after one year, and I almost always had my laptop plugged in. The only time I would unplug was to transport it from one place to another. Once the battery died, my laptop would last 7 minutes before it would automatically shut off. Secondly, it seemed to have a lot of gliches in it's system. Often times the screen would blink while I was surfing the web or using Microsoft Office. Lastly, after about 3 years, I started getting kicked off the internet frequently. It was very frustrating. The other laptops in my home were fine so I know it was this one. I finally contacted tech support and they had me download a software to prevent that. I still got kicked off for about a month after that, but eventually it stopped. Not sure why that was... But after enduring this laptop for 5 years, I'm finally getting a new one, and it's not going to be fujitsu.

Best Deals for Fujitsu LifeBook A6025 - Core Duo T2450 / 2 GHz - Centrino Duo

I have had my laptop for 4 yrs. It is very tough & gets the job done. To carry around it is a little bit heavy, but well worth it. I would buy another one without any hesitation at all. The laptop also held its value. This is what I paid 4 yrs ago!

Melissa

Honest reviews on Fujitsu LifeBook A6025 - Core Duo T2450 / 2 GHz - Centrino Duo

Sleek, fast (upgraded to 4GB ram), water-resistant, drop-resent, stable. This has been the best laptop I've ever owned. Only problems were related to Windows Vista (grrr to Microsoft!). Overall, I've had this model for 4 years, so it's getting a little outdated, but it still does everything I need it to. I simply trust it, love it, and highly recommend it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment